Players are all given 500 points to start (the amount of points given is dependent upon the number of rounds. 100 points given for each round)
Players first answer questions (POLL) and then have to guess (PREDICTION) what percentage of the players picked one of the answers. For every percentage point they are off, they lose one of their points points. After a set number of ROUNDS, the player or players with the highest amount of penalty points wins.
- Participants/Players for each game are the players that login for the live show.
- Players play the game as an individual and will randomly play against other players.
- The number of rounds may vary but each round will consist of the following: A POLL question and an PREDICTION.
- For the POLL, a question will be asked of the players such as, “Do you prefer the color BLACK or WHITE?” Players will then have 15 seconds to answer the questions by pressing one of the options.
- When the 15 seconds are up, the results from the question will be tallied (for production only).
- For the PREDICTION, players will see a new screen with a statement such as, “Raise the bar to the percentage of people that prefer the color black.”. Players then will have 15 seconds to use their finger to slide a graphic on the screen so that it matches the percentage they believe to be correct.
- Once the 15 seconds are up, the correct percentage will be revealed.
- For every percentage that the player’s answer is off from the correct answer, ONE POINT will be deducted from their points.
- Points will be represented in the players SCORE and deducted after each round (if they are off)
- If a player guesses the EXACT percentage during a round, NO points will be deducted.
- After all rounds are completed, the player or players with the MOST POINTS will be declared the WINNER or WINNERS. (500 is the best possible score that a player can have).
- If ONE PLAYER wins, they will receive the TOTAL Jackpot.
- If MORE THAN ONE PLAYER wins, they all will split the jackpot EQUALLY.
- All decisions, including, without limitation, whether a contestant completed the task, or violated the rules in any other manner, will be made by the Producers in its sole discretion and are not subject to challenge or appeal.
- Producer reserves the right to change or modify these rules at any time, with or without notice, in their sole discretion.