Players will compete in a GAME to answer questions using a word or words. Each GAME will consist of rounds. Each round is timed and will consist of one question that can only be answered by typing in a word or words and submitting. If a player correctly answers before time runs out, that player receives ONE POINT for every player that answered that question incorrectly. The player or players with the most points at the end of the game wins or split the jackpot.
- Participants/Players for each game are the players that login for the live show.
- Players play the game as an individual and will randomly play against other players.
- Each GAME will consist of ROUNDS.
- The amount of rounds may vary in each game. The amount of rounds will be disclosed to players before the start of the game.
- Each ROUND will consist of one question.
- Each round will have a time limit.
- Time limits may vary in different rounds and will be disclosed to players at the start of the round.
- There is only one correct answer. It must be typed in correctly.
- If a word or words is misspelled, it will be considered incorrect.
- If a player correctly answers a question, the player will receive ONE POINT for every player that answered that question incorrectly.
- The player or players with the most points at the end of the game wins or split the jackpot.
- All decisions, including, without limitation, whether a contestant completed the task, or violated the rules in any other manner, will be made by the Producers in its sole discretion and are not subject to challenge or appeal.
- Producer reserves the right to change or modify these rules at any time, with or without notice, in their sole discretion.