Players compete in a series of TRUE or FALSE questions. If a player answers a question correctly, they will move on to the next question. If a player misses ONE question, they are eliminated from game play. The player or players that make it through all the questions correctly will win.
1. Participants/Players for each game are the players that login for the live show.
2. Players play the game as an individual and will randomly play against other players.
3. The amount of questions may vary in episodes.
4. When a question is asked, players must press either TRUE or FALSE.
5. If they answer correctly, they move on to the next question.
6. If they answer incorrectly, they will be eliminated from that game and may not win.
7. Any player or players that answered ALL questions correctly will be declared the WINNER or
a. If ONE PLAYER wins, they will receive the TOTAL Jackpot.
b. If MORE THAN ONE PLAYER wins, they all will split the jackpot EQUALLY.
8. All decisions, including, without limitation, whether a contestant completed the task, or violated the rules in any other manner, will be made by the Producers in its sole discretion and are not subject to challenge or appeal.
9. Producer reserves the right to change or modify these rules at any time, with or without notice,
in their sole discretion.