Players compete in a game of chance. Each round, players choose a color. After they choose, a wheel is spun. If the wheel lands on the color they chose, they are safe but if it lands on any other color than what they picked, they are eliminated from the game. For the players that remain safe in each round, they are presented with a second choice…to stay IN or cash OUT. If they stay in, they move onto to the next round. If they cash out, they split the money amount designated for that round with any other players that cashed out. The money amounts may increase or decrease in each round.
1. Participants/Players for each game are the players that login for the live show.
2. Players play the game as an individual and randomly play against other players.
3. The number of rounds may vary and the number of rounds will be disclosed to players before the
start of the game.
4. Each round will consist of the following: A color SELECTION, a wheel SPIN and (for some players)
the OPTION to stay IN or cash OUT.
a. For the SELECTION, players will have 15 seconds to choose a color from a list of colors.
i. If Ripkord DOES NOT receive a player’s color selection before the time is up, the
player will be automatically assigned a color.
ii. As the rounds increase, the amount of colors that players can choose from may
increase as well.
b. When the 15 seconds are up, a wheel will SPIN landing on a color.
i. The players that selected that color will remain in the game.
ii. The players that did not select that color will be eliminated.
c. The players that remain in the game will be given an OPTION to STAY IN or CASH OUT.
They will also be presented with the amount of money designated to be split that round.
i. They will have 10 seconds to decide.
ii. If they decide to STAY IN, they will move on to the next round.
iii. If they decide to CASH OUT, they will split the amount of money designated for
that round with ALL other players that chose to cash out.
1. Once they cash out, they will be eliminated from the game.
2. If all players choose to stay in, no players will receive the amount of money
designated for that round and it will not roll over to any future round.
iv. If Ripkord DOES NOT receive a player’s selection before time is up, the player
will automatically CASH OUT and be eliminated from the game.
d. Game play will continue until either EVERYONE IS ELIMINATED or there are NO MORE
e. At the conclusion of the game, players are awarded the amount of money that they cashed
out during the game.
i. If the amount of money owed to a player is less than $0.01, it will not be paid.
ii. If no players select the correct color, the amount of money designated for that round
will not roll over to any future round or game.
5. All decisions, including, without limitation, whether a contestant completed the task, or violated the
rules in any other manner, will be made by the Producers in its sole discretion and are not subject to
challenge or appeal.
6. Producer reserves the right to change or modify these rules at any time, with or without notice, in their